Social Media Rally
March 15, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
One event on December 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on October 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
One event on November 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 5, 2022
One event on December 6, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Would you like to gain a 3X-25X increase of visibility on your social media platform with the minimum amount of time?
If you answered yes, to the above, then our Social Media Rally event is just what you need!
Benefits of Participating:
Increased marketing exposure in cyberspace.
New relationships, potentially find collaborators.
Greater access to potential prospects.
**PLEASE NOTE IN DECEMBER, THE DATE WILL MOVE TO TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7TH (TO AVOID CONFLICTS WITH THE HOLIDAYS) AND THEN WILL RESUME THE 3RD TUESDAYS, JANUARY 2022.**
To Register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a private Eventbrite link
1. Your FULL Commitment
Registering for this event means you agree to FULLY support your fellow members and follow all parameters of the event listed below. People who ‘post and ghost’ will not be included in future events.
2. Have a link to an already created post
Arrive at the Media Rally with a copied link to any post you have already posted. There’s a video available if you need help.
IMPORTANT NOTE: your post should not contain a link to something outside the platform, or the algorithm will limit its distribution. You can add a link by commenting on your post immediately after you make it.
3. Arrive Early
To honour everyone participating, we will begin the rally within five minutes of the start time. Because latecomers do not have access to content in the chatbox before their arrival, they will not be admitted to the room once we have begun posting links.
4. How it works
- When you register, you can view a video demonstrating how to copy a social media link if you don’t know how to do this yet.
- Set an alert on your calendar so you will remember to arrive on time.
- At the event, you will have the opportunity to post your copied link in the chatbox.
- This is basically a little ‘work-party’. During the rally, all participants click on these active links one at a time, visit the post, make a reaction, post a thoughtful comment, or ask a relevant question on each post (i.e., love, celebrate, care).
- Comments should contain at least 6 words, and note that emojis do not qualify as words.
- If you cannot complete interacting with each post during the event, save the chat and commit to responding to the remaining links within 24-48 hours.
- If you have questions during the event, we will assist you.
- Afterwards, to maximize your experience and exposure, we encourage you to react and respond to all the comments as soon as possible.
Advice about the algorithm
- Comments should contain at least 6 words; emojis do not qualify as words.
- Avoid simply ‘Liking’ because these don’t really count towards engagement
- During the event, it is recommended you do not share others’ posts because the algorithm limits your exposure when you post too often in one day, especially if your posts are within one hour of each other. Make a note of interesting posts so that you can support any new friends by returning to share some of their content on another day.
This sudden increased level of engagement will kick start the social media algorithms and increase your audience reach.
Denise Cambiotti – Your event host shares:
“Despite constant care and attention, my LinkedIn posts typically used to receive around 16-30 views. After attending a ‘posting party’ with 35 attendees, my views increased drastically. My post received a whopping 718 views!!! Almost all of my subsequent posts in the following months received between 60-243 views! This is a huge increase in exposure from a single promotion event!
After the second event I attended, many posts had a natural reach of 250+ views. After the third event, many posts regularly hit 400-500 views.
Participants of our launch group noticed a 3X to 10X increase in views in their first month, with only six people on this cheerleading squad. I recommend you plan to get regular bursts of engagement on your posts to get anywhere with your social media campaigns. This is the best use of time and an ethical way to increase my social media engagement!“